If you want to turn off your Nest cam of Drop cam, you can make use of Dropcam App for this task. Using the Nest App, you can schedule your drop cam very easily even for every single day. You can schedule the dropcam in a way that dropcam will stop working for the time hours as you specify in the settings page.
Steps to Schedule your Nest Cam using the Nest App
- Access the Nest App using your smart device like your smart phone. Here, you will need to select the Nest cam or Dropcam you want to schedule. // Nest Cam configuration
- On top right corner, you can find the “Settings” option. // Nest Cam app for mac
- Under the “Settings” select option “Schedule”. // Nest Cam troubleshooting
- Simply turn ON the “Schedule” from here. // Nest Cam sign in
- You can now pick the days you want to schedule for the Nest cam you have just selected.
- Select the option “Add time”. // Nest Camera login
- Here you can set the timings you want to schedule your nest cam for. You can also repeat the same timings for all days if you want. // Nest Cam a00005
- If the scheduling for the camera is not working at all, you must cross check the status LED for the nest cam. If it is not glowing in green color, you must cross check the configurations for the nest camera.