If you are facing issues like whether your nest Cam is disconnecting, offline or you are having poor video quality. If you are facing these issues then you may get a yellow colored light on your camera.
If your nest cam is in offline mode, then you may get notifications regarding that your Nest Cam is disconnected from the internet.
Here are the steps that will guide you in resolving the issue if you camera is in offline mode or when you are facing any trouble shooting problem
How to restart your Nest Cam
By doing the restart process, this will refresh your connection
- Power off the Nest Cam and wait for around 10 seconds.
- Provide power to your nest cam, this will make your Nest Cam restarted automatically.
After the completion of the restart process then you will see the solid green color light displaying on the front of your nest camera.
Here are the steps, if you want to check the version of the Nest Cam app Nest Protect smoke + CO alarm
- Before proceeding just ensure that you are already using the latest version on your phone or on your system of the Nest Cam app. You can download this from the apple play store if you are using ios or from the Google Play Store if you are using Android phone.
Here are the steps for checking whether you are getting right bandwidth or not
- Before proceeding, just run the internet speed test from your smart phone or from your computer.
Note: This Step is only applicable if you are using wifi network
- Disconnect all the devices which are connected with the internet for temporary basis. For doing this you just need to switch off the wifi device after that unplug all the Ethernet cables.
- After this, now check for the bandwidth of the internet through the internet speed test. You will better or more bandwidth then previous test performed.